"We are pleased to work with TeraGo on their SD-WAN solution to generate deeper visibility and networking analytics for our numerous locations." - Raj Perumal - Chief Information Officer.See More
SD-WAN is a central location used to direct network traffic across a wide area network (WAN). Explaining SD-WAN and the capabilities is your pathway to understanding how SD-WAN works & why your business needs it.Read More
Introducing TeraGo Internet 100/20 - Dedicated, Business Grade Internet Service for Canadian Business Customers. View 100/20 Internet today and see how it differs from other broadband internet offerings.See More
Don’t let these common misconceptions regarding fixed wireless internet keep you from a reliable connectivity solution, learn the facts behind each common myth and how they truly work.Learn More
Connectivity > TeraGo 5G
TERAGO has Canada’s largest nationwide millimeter wave spectrum holdings, including the 7 largest cites in the country. Since 2021, TERAGO has continued to invest in 5G technology trials and proof of concepts to explore how 5G Fixed Wireless solutions can be brought to market and solve real-world problems for our customers.
- Ultra high-speed connectivity
- Reliable and low latency
- Point to multi-point connections
- Faster turn-up of CPE equipment
- Broader range of access connections & speeds
- Backup service, load sharing
- Enhanced SD-WAN solutions
- Hybrid cloud solutions
- Internet access diversity
- Private network solutions
- Industrial IoT applications
- Intelligent infrastructure
- Edge computing
- Enhanced data analytics & security
- Enable transformational solutions
- The Reality: 5G also covers fixed location uses. For example, Verizon has deployed ‘High Speed Internet Access’ in residential areas of major US cities as an alternative to cable, DSL or fibre optic links.
- The Reality: 5G will be overlaid on top of existing 4G mobile & fixed networks. Much of the underlying network infrastructure like cell towers and fibre optic links to the towers can be reused making the rollout much less complex.
- The Reality: Most Canadian wireless networks are equipped with state of the art technology. Canada is home to many innovative technology players who are leveraging a large pool of talent in areas like Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
“We pride ourselves on working with great partners like TERAGO who are recognized for delivering exceptional IT solutions in Canada and abroad.”
“It was important for us to work with a leading Canadian managed service provider who could meet our migration timelines and diverse set of requirements.”
“TERAGO delivers exceptional services for our company. We run a multitude of applications over their secure Internet at a great price. Customer service is very important to me. Whenever I’ve had questions regarding our account, my dedicated account manager has been very helpful, informative and friendly.”