"We are pleased to work with TeraGo on their SD-WAN solution to generate deeper visibility and networking analytics for our numerous locations." - Raj Perumal - Chief Information Officer.See More
SD-WAN is a central location used to direct network traffic across a wide area network (WAN). Explaining SD-WAN and the capabilities is your pathway to understanding how SD-WAN works & why your business needs it.Read More
Introducing TeraGo Internet 100/20 - Dedicated, Business Grade Internet Service for Canadian Business Customers. View 100/20 Internet today and see how it differs from other broadband internet offerings.See More
Don’t let these common misconceptions regarding fixed wireless internet keep you from a reliable connectivity solution, learn the facts behind each common myth and how they truly work.Learn More
Connectivity > Managed SD-WAN
TERAGO’s Managed SD-WAN (Software Defined-Wide Area Network) is a transformational network solution delivering secure, highly reliable networks that optimize performance. Deploy over public and private networks to seamlessly integrate offices, data centres, and cloud services through a centralized system.
- Rapid deployment of sites with zero touch edge configurations
- Expedited change management – implement network wide changes in seconds
- Highly scalable – easily add additional sites, cloud services or increase bandwidth
- Support short-term site deployments such as pop-up shops and construction offices
- Reduce private network bandwidth costs by leveraging cost effective broadband Internet links without sacrificing security or reliability
- Reduce capital investment in hardware – Managed SD-WAN includes all hardware as part of the service
- Minimize IT resource costs by allowing TERAGO’s team of Network professionals to manage and maintain your corporate WAN
- 99% site uptime by aggregating multiple, diverse links with sub-second response to link failures
- Improve application performance by dynamically steering packets based on business requirements and real-time link conditions
- Leverage TERAGO’s team of Network Professionals to design, configure and activate your SD-WAN network.
- Simplify the transition to SD-WAN with experienced Project Managers that are with you from network design through deployment.
- Reduce outages with 24×7 availability monitoring of network connections and SD-WAN Edge devices
- Optimize network performance with granular monitoring and reporting of key network performance metrics.
- Active monitoring, automated notifications and proactive restoration of SD-WAN network connections and on-site SD-WAN Edge devices.
- Reduce IT expenditures by allowing TERAGO Network Professionals to manage your SD-WAN network upgrades and updates.
- Centralized orchestration and zero-touch configuration significantly reduces new site implementation complexity.
- Leverage built-in SD-WAN application profiles to reduce implementation time and IT resources required to roll-out new applications across the organization.
- Optimize connections to cloud service providers and cloud-based applications.
- Seamlessly support multi-cloud digital transformation.
- Prioritize voice and video traffic across the network.
- Optimize connections to cloud-based UCaaS applications.
“We are pleased to work with TERAGO on their SD-WAN solution to generate deeper visibility and networking analytics for our numerous locations. We pride ourselves on working with great partners like TERAGO who are recognized for delivering exceptional IT solutions in Canada and abroad.”
“It was important for us to work with a leading Canadian managed service provider who could meet our migration timelines and diverse set of requirements.”
“Both TERAGO and Radware have gone above and beyond our expectations in terms of product delivery of their DDoS solution and technical support.”