Get one integrated solution including Teams, OneDrive, Office apps with advanced security options, storage and managed backup for M365 - $0 for 4 months on a 2 year term.See More
Watch TeraGo, Microsoft and Veeam have a comprehensive discussion on how M365 enables organizations to improve productivity and achieve more, faster while keeping security at the forefront.WATCH NOW
Optimize your Digital Transformation roadmap and learn some common barriers to successful cloud adoption.SEE THE BLOG
Uncover the benefits of Cloud Computing for Manufacturing, including choosing the right Cloud model and how TeraGo can help you with your Digital Transformation.GET THE WHITEPAPER
Services > Data Centre Services
TeraGo’s Canadian data centers ensure both data sovereignty and data residency in secure and monitored facilities. All 5 data centers are Canadian owned & operated with carrier-neutral connectivity.
- TeraGo’s data centres provide space and power for colocation needs throughout Canada. Each data centre is fitted with redundant infrastructure and high-speed network links to ensure power and access at all times. TeraGo data centres also have 24/7 video monitoring & surveillance and certified for SOC II Type 2 compliance. TeraGo can additionally support industry certifications such as HIPPA, PCI-DSS, NIST, etc.
- TeraGo’s data centre facilities provide best-in-class networking and connectivity to ensure optimal service for your business. All facilities are built with carrier neutral, high capacity fibre options and secure networking infrastructure while maintaining scalable connectivity options.
- The Tier III data centres in Toronto and Kelowna host VMware Cloud Verified infrastructure with both shared and dedicated environments. TeraGo’s hybrid cloud solutions connect to hyperscalers like AWS and Azure to scale application performance, or to enable backup and disaster recovery.
TeraGo’s 5 data centers are run and maintained by DC managers and technicians with decades of combined expertise. This includes layout design, balancing air flow between aisles, ensuring fault tolerance, and effectively managing on-premise security.
Basic services can start with racking and stacking your equipment, enabling 3rd party cross-connects for primary or redundant connectivity services, or any other remote hands & eyes requirements.
- Mitigate logistical headaches by having these on-site experts lend a helping hand with managing network appliances, and capacity planning for power & space including cages and biometrics for additional security.
Meet industry specific compliance requirements.
- 24/7 Secure Monitoring and access logging for security audits.
- Infrastructure redundancy to ensure your equipment is always running.
- Best-in-class networking and connectivity to ensure clients can access your service.
- 99.99% SLA for complete peace of mind.
- Flexibility and capacity to expand as your business grows.
- Leverage hybrid cloud to provide backup and Disaster Recovery for your collocated workloads.
- Ideal as a secondary site for geo-redundancy.
- Private interconnection capabilities for secure data replication.
“We went to a number of options with a set of needs, and we found the best fit with TeraGo. They were able to provide a balance of quality response time, high availability, bandwidth, and reasonable pricing that competitors just didn’t offer.”
“Kitchen Stuff Plus first became a TeraGo client many years ago. When we opened a site in a location that couldn’t receive DSL service, TeraGo was the only provider that met our needs. Since then, the excellent service they’ve provided us has led us to choose them as the primary network provider for all of our 12 locations across Canada.”
“TeraGo delivers exceptional services for our company. We run a multitude of applications over their secure Internet at a great price. Customer service is very important to me. Whenever I’ve had questions regarding our account, my dedicated account manager has been very helpful, informative and friendly.”
“We are thrilled with what TeraGo does for us. Besides the technical aspect, they help us do our jobs better and help us make better use of our dollars.”