Sign up to receive our best practice guide 1.866.837.2465GET STARTED ›
Sign up to receive our best practice guide
Start using the best practices in disaster recovery.
With TeraGo, you’re not taking a risk on unproven solutions. Our disaster recovery cloud integrates proven technology and partner methods into one safe and secure solution customized to fit your needs and budget.
- Receive personalized planning and 24/7 support services
- Stay protected with ongoing monitoring and maintenance
- Enjoy peace of mind with automated recovery simulation tests
“The TeraGo cloud was the best fit for our flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and future.”
Put your data in the hands of experts
TeraGo offers full service planning, implementation and maintenance to ensure disaster recovery best practices are applied at every step of the way.
- Strike the balance between investment and risk tolerance.
- Identify gaps in internal knowledge and create a plan to ensure experts are available at each crucial step.
- Find opportunities to create efficiencies in human and infrastructure resourcing.
- Establish the priority of business requirements and identify IT solutions
- Technical design based on TeraGo best practice models, scaled to fit the client’s specific needs.
- Plan for implementation, monitoring and maintenance phases, including experts to be resourced.
- Experience-based approaches and full documentation for recovery objectives and systems architecture.
- Deliver solution with workload minimized for client’s IT team.
- Enable prescriptive and tailored onboarding recovery, testing process and fully documented runbook.
- Testing plans for all stages: implementation, monitoring, maintenance.
- First recovery test delivered in 30 days with failover and fallback.
Managed Monitoring & Recovery
- Proactive event-driven recovery and testing services.
- Reporting and status updates to confirm recovery goals are met.
- Client IT team participation time is minimal for monitoring.
- TeraGo service desk available 24/7 in case of disaster.
Maintenance & Testing
- TeraGo responsible for testing and checking the runbook for changes to application and systems.
- Reports issued to maintain accountability for client’s recovery policy.
Key features that help turn downtime into uptime.
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Platform
- TeraGo hosted cloud
- Managed public and hybrid cloud with AWS
Tried and true software partners
- Cloud hosted in Tier 3 data centres
- Data in flight and data at rest are encrypted
- Fully documented DR run book, regular DR testing, documented recovery times and objectives
- Canadian data sovereignty
- Orchestrated recovery – simplified disaster recovery with 99.99% SLA
- Zero impact disaster recovery drills
- Minimize your data loss by testing your run book and consistently checking for changes to application and systems for effective disaster management
- Expertise integrating and recovering from systems from global leaders like VMWare, AWS and Microsoft
Best in class hardware partner
your business needs