Get 25% off our Half and Full Rack Colocation Packages at the Mississauga data centre.1.866.837.2465GET STARTED ›
Package includes all the colocation essentials: Cabinet, Power, Internet, IPs, and Remote Hands
25% Off Terms & Conditions: For TeraGo Mississauga Data Centre Only. Up to a maximum of 25% of List Price for Full Cabinet or Half Cabinet packages. No further discounts beyond promo price. Minimum 1-year commitment. Standard One-Time Fees apply and not discounted. Valid until July 31, 2017 or while space and/or power is available. Additional power upgrades, cabinets, add-ons, etc. are also available – speak to a rep for details.
TeraGo’s colocation facilities are a top choice for firms who are seeking cost effective, outsourced data centre services. By moving your servers into one of our facilities you can dramatically reduce your operating costs and protect your data.
Why we’re the top choice for Canadian mid-size businesses
Located across Canada, our owned and managed data centres meet robust governance and audit policies, including being industry accredited. That’s why we’re the top choice for governments, financial institutions, healthcare organizations and professional service firms.
ResiliencyBuilt-in redundancy for every critical component to deliver the uptime you expect.
SecurityHave ultimate physical and virtual protection to safeguard your most valuable asset — your data
ConnectivityExtend your corporate network to reach to your offices and the cloud with private interconnection and carrier diversity options.
Network Administrator, United Way
We offer highly flexible and secure private racks with many add-on options across Canada. Choose from a wide range of tailored ICT/server and infrastructure colocation solutions that range from half cabinet from shared racks to private cages.
Our private racks can be bundled in solution packs with many data centre add-on options and private cages are designed to meet your specific requirements, offering the highest levels of privacy and customization within all our data centres.
About our facilities
Our flagship centre resides in a complex constructed by BlackBerry formerly Research In Motion (RIM). You’ll find state-of-the-art design elements not found in similar facilities, including an indoor generator facility located off-grounds of the building for added redundancy.
- Over 1MW of Total IT Critical Power Capacity
- Over 6,000 sq. ft. of whitespace
- Redundant and carrier diverse 10Gbps connectivity with direct connectivity to 151 Front St.
- Complex designed by Blackberry (RIM), designed to Uptime Institute Tier III specifications with
Our most green and sustainable location, the GigaCentre has a carbon footprint that is 50 times smaller than the average coal-powered North American data centre.
- Over 1MW of Total IT Critical Power Capacity
- Over 15,000 sq. ft. of whitespace
- Redundant and carrier diverse 10Gbps connectivity; direct connectivity to 555 W Hastings St.
- Complex designed by IBM, designed to Uptime Institute Tier III specifications
- Seismically stable geographic location, among the lowest risk locations in North America
This location was originally built for the Bank of Canada to store gold bullion. The Vault is a windowless facility protected by thick steel and reinforced concrete, and is now used to house the critical IT infrastructures for businesses.
- Over 500 kW of Total IT Critical Power Capacity
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of whitespace, with room in room design protected by concrete walls
- Redundant and carrier diverse connectivity; direct connectivity to 555 W Hastings St.
- Vault originally built for Bank of Canada for ultimate physical security
99.99% SLA and 24x7x365 partner support
By choosing a Canadian cloud service provider, your data is secure and protected by data sovereignty laws. And better yet, you’ll be fully supported across your IT stack by TeraGo’s managed services team, ready to answer your call at any time.
Other data centre features
- We have Tier 3 facilities in our Mississauga and Kelowna locations and they offer 2N+ power redundancy and an uptime SLA of 99.99%.
- We are carrier neutral and can support for industry specific compliance requirements, including PCI and HIPPA workloads.
- SSAE16 Audited.
Know the difference
As a one-stop-shop, we’re different than other co-location providers as you can combine your data centre services with our cloud solutions for a top-notch hybrid cloud solution.
With TeraGo, you’ll have the ability to consolidate all of your vendors with one provider. Just think of us as an extension of your IT team.
your business needs