TeraGo offers best-in-breed infrastructure solutions
VMware Cloud Services
As a leading Canadian VMware service provider, the TeraGo hybrid cloud solution optimizes your VMware IT delivery. Our colocation facilities are a top choice for firms who are seeking cost effective, outsourced data centre services. Moving your servers into one of our facilities can dramatically reduce your operating costs and protect your data.
- Support for your hybrid cloud strategy colocation facilities available for data protection and sovereignty.
- Operational flexibility – no migration investments required.
- Enhanced ROI for your VMware investment.
- Seamless integration to manage your cloud virtual data centre and your existing on-premises workloads within a single UI.
- Streamlined operational capabilities leverage the robust VMware toolset your VMware-certified IT staff are familiar with to maintain, diagnose and automate your hybrid cloud environment.
- 100% compatible with your existing VMware-enabled data centres.
- Security and compliance features align with VMware data infrastructure.
- TeraGo team manages infrastructure and network.
Managed public and hybrid cloud with AWS
- To deliver innovation and value to our customers, TeraGo has selected Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its hyper-scale cloud infrastructure partner and has joined the AWS Partner Network (APN).
- If you are considering migrating application workloads to the AWS Cloud, TeraGo can help you with your journey. We can help you plan and execute your migration to the AWS Cloud and provide you with ongoing managed services.
- TeraGo can configure the right solutions for your needs which may encompass on-premise infrastructure, colocation infrastructure, private cloud and the AWS Cloud, supporting you every step of the way with migration and onboarding services and ongoing managed services.
- We provide enterprise class, resilient and redundant, Managed Private Interconnection between the AWS Cloud and the remainder of your IT environment be it on–premise, colocation or private cloud on TeraGo infrastructure. Using Managed Private Interconnection, you can establish private connectivity between AWS and your data centre, office, or colocation environment, which in many cases can reduce your network costs, increase bandwidth throughput, and provide a more consistent network experience than internet-based connections.
Continuity & Resiliency
Disaster Recovery Cloud Solution
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is a self-serve offering, designed to provide customers with the ability to protect on-premise or hosted workloads in the case of an outage. This service provides automated data replication & recovery features with customizable RTOs and RPOs depending on unique customer requirements. Both, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technologies are supported by this service.
TeraGo Back up & Restore is a powerful, easy to use and affordable solution that is managed by you. It enables fast, flexible and reliable restoration of applications and data.
Our three tiers of cloud storage options are highly available, resilient and cost-effective.
Provisioned IOPS Storage
- Ideal for the most demanding I/O workloads, such as datastore for database applications, data analytics, mathematical and financial modeling.
- Workloads with high I/O requirements, i.e. database servers, e-commerce.
- Everyday virtual machine workload, i.e. web or application server, app development, etc.
- For backup and archiving of unstructured data, and as part of a disaster recovery plan and files that are accessed less frequently.
- Storage for cloud-native mobile application or static web content delivery.
- Supports S3 and Swift API, as well as NFS/CIFS.
Our private solution enables teams to share files in the cloud securely.
Client owns the encryption keys, so no other party has access to your data.
Deployed and protected by TeraGo Tier 3 data centres, located in Canada.
Portal for IT to customize, manage, and audit data.
No file size or bandwidth limits, multi-device interfaces, works on multiple platforms.
your business needs