|Date:||May 4, 2017|
|Time:||2:00 PM EDT|
|URL:||Click here to Register|
Join our live webinar to learn about Disaster Recovery best practices, and gain insight into our survey results of the Canadian marketplace!
In a study we conducted with IDC Canada, we found that 81% of Canadian businesses were not testing their Disaster Recovery plans to industry standards. An untested system is like playing Russian roulette with an organization’s data.
Join Disaster Recovery experts Warren Shiau, Director at IDC, and Ashish Patel, Solutions Director at TeraGo, for a live webinar The Weakest Link – Canadian Companies Confess Their Disaster Recovery Shortcomings on Thursday May 4th at 2:00pm (EDT).
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What a sophisticated, well-managed DR solution looks like
- Best practices for testing and maintenance
- Areas of weakness in the way Canadian organizations have implemented DR plans
- DR planning tips and tricks – the must haves for a top-notch DR plan
- Options for increasing efficiency – with outsourcing and hybrid cloud